Gallery on West Pearl 2022-06-02T20:16:23-04:00

On Wednesday June 8th, from 6:30-8:30

         For the Taste of Nashua we are sharing our Gallery space with Caribbean Breeze Restaurant

100 West Pearl St, Nashua

See you there!
For more information about the 2022 Taste of Nashua click here: https://fb.me/e/1oeCXK3jk

Now Open!! Gallery on West Pearl Street

Showing Opportunity for Member’s Only!

Next call for artwork in mid June

100 West Pearl St, Nashua NH

Click here: Gallery on West Pearl Application

HAS Gallery ENTRY FORM IntroGuidelinesetc

HAS Gallery on West Pearl Participation Requirements

  1. All participants in the Gallery must be current members of Hollis Arts Society (HAS). Download HAS 2022 Membership Application
  2. All participating Gallery artists will have a completed and signed entry form.
  3. All Gallery participating members must submit a brief bio and current headshot prior to submitting your artwork.
  4. Everyone with artwork hanging in the Gallery On Pearl Street must volunteer to staff the gallery once a month for the duration of your Gallery participation. This is a 4 hour commitment on either a Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
  5. Substitutes for member absence on assigned days/times is the responsibility of the artist. 
  6. All artwork will be hung and displayed at the discretion of the HAS Gallery Committee. If you have special requests please note them on your submission form. We can not guarantee that all requests will be possible.
  7. All artwork in the Gallery on Pearl Street will be available for purchase. The artist retains 75% of the price, remaining 25% is designated for the non-profits HAS, and Greater Nashua Mental Health.
  8. Hanging Artwork can be no larger than 48”.
  9. Artwork must be original art only
  10. Artwork of any medium will be accepted i.e. photography, oil painting, acrylic, collage, jewelry, ceramics, etc. However, we are not at this time able to accept miniatures (anything less than 4” square)
  11. Hanging Artwork is presently limited to 2 or 3 pieces from each artist
  12. The art pieces on display should be titled and priced for sale 
  13. 2D artwork must be ready to hang with a wire attachment; no sawtooth hangers or D hooks will be accepted.
  14. Artwork must be dropped off on either May 12, 13, 14. We will contact you with options.

We will  contact you to confirm your acceptance into the Gallery on Pearl Street by May 1st at which time you can choose your drop off date and time.

Thank you!

Click here: Gallery on West Pearl Artist Application

Show your Art…Become a Member Today!

Download HAS 2022 Membership Application